Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva/This subject is CLOSED!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Friends new Festiva/This subject is CLOSED!

In a message dated 11/15/2007 2:00:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I MUSTA MISSED alot lately. NOT sure why everyone is all pissed
off????I haven't keep up with the list in the last couple of weeks
been WAYYYY BUSY!!! I just meant that ALL older vehicles are
liked/loved by SOMEONE!! SORRY if i pissed anyone off mentioning my
57 F100 Rambler service truck! Joe
Joe,please reread below,THATS what got him 86'd from here.like said before I'm don't need that kinda crap on here and this is the last i would like to talk about it please.
Bart
 geez lighten the fuck up, god damn, im still here because i enjoy
the
> discussions, yes i sold the gremlin, but being 18 with a car that
got 7mpg, and
> driving quite a bit, i had no fucking money.
>
> this may be your group, but it wouldnt be shit without the fucking
members,
> amcs just lost alot of respect from me because of you, i can see
your like
> most of the mustang and vette owners, a stuck up asshole, and you
probally
> think you own the fucking world like the vette and stang owners as
well.