Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 woes: HELP Me Please!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 woes: HELP Me Please!

In a message dated 5/29/2007 7:23:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Charlie,, as some of the members have stated about plugging all the
ports except the one going to the distributer vacuum advance.. If you
are trying to keep the car looking "factory" while eliminating all
the vacuum junk, keep all the lines and vacuum doo dads in place but
insert a metal dowel(plug)in all the abandoned lines to act as "the
plug" but yet all the lines will look like they are all hooked up and
working just like it came from the factory. Just a thought, Bob in MN.
Good idea, Bob! The first thing my dad said when I mentioned plugging them was, "What's it going to look like".

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.