[BaadAssGremlins] 1/24 & 1/18 scale plastic models/projects & diecast f

[BaadAssGremlins] 1/24 & 1/18 scale plastic models/projects & diecast for sale + R/C car for sale

I'm relisting this again since the guy wanting them never paid me. and now I've added even more
All MUST go,I'm cleaning out my models I have waay too much stuff.all are complete /or mostly and have barely been started.all are in their boxes with instructions sorry no pic's

74 Plymouth GTX 5$

75 Chevy Caprice 5$

69 Ford Galaxie hardtop 5$

Box of 1971-72  Mercury Comet parts several frames one decent body and several parts such as glass engines and interior pieces including some drag race pinto parts 5$

1/16? 1971 Pinto remote control drag car works perfectly just add batteries is metallic red in color 10$

1/18 diecast 1962 Chevy Bel Air 409 drag car in blue in perfect shape no box 10$

1/24 Diecast 2005 Ford GT blue and one in silver both 10$ for the pair

1/24 Diecast Mustangs one 1965 blown red with roll cage and one 73 black tubbed  10$ for the pair

I'll throw in a free 69 Charger kit and 69 Olds 442 kit  if someone buys it as a package deal for 50$ please email me at BaadAss73Gremlin@xxxxxxx if interested. I'm located in Ft.Pierce Florida
regards
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.