Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 rebuild suggestions

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 360 rebuild suggestions

Also I forgot, No your 360 can not be bored out to 4.165 from 4.080
 And for motor mounts Napa
 Davis
wpvmddds <wpvmddds@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Finally got the engine pulled and stripped from my 77 Hornet AMX that
I bought from Ed Walker. It has a 360 from an 82 wagoneer. I am
planning for a street/strip vehicle. Would appreciate any suggestions
r.e. the rebuild. I am sure the local speed shops will be all too
happy to take lots of my money for whatever I want to do on the
rebuild.
As such, I would appreciate guidance from those of you that have
already been down this road with the 360.
I am thinking port and polish on the stock heads, roller rockers and
matched cam and lifter set. A buddy suggested boring the 360 out to a
390 and replacing the pistons. Are the cylinder walls thick enough to
allow this?

Also, need to replace the motor mounts. Any ideas for vendors?