Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

In a message dated 4/26/2007 7:14:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time, djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Charlie, Call A.I.T. Automotive in Scranton.
Talk to tom or jerry, the 2 counter guys. They will get your intake
and exhaust gaskets for you. They most likely rebuilt hundreds of amc
motors in the past 25 years.
The ph. # is 342-7122

or if you want, i can order them for you. I drive by the place 6 times
a day.
Thanks Dave! I took the numbers that Bob gave me and gave them to my brother. If the can't get them, I'll check with AIT.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.