Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Prd Radiator Heres their reply....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Prd Radiator Heres their reply....

this is taken form the Amcforums.com......  The Clone site.
It is taken from the Amc Vendor section..

"We got two batches of rads from the supplier, portions of one batch used parts from over seas, finish welding was done in the US. Instead of posting my opinion as obviously I'm involved, here is someone who's purchased and examined his voicing his opinion on the matter.

This was posted on the amc list:

"Well, FWIW, I'm very happy with my radiator; and will be taking it to
"show-&-tell" at my next Club meeting before I install it.   I don't
care what the sticker says, quality counts to me no matter where it came
from (note, any subsequent "buy American" flames will be ignored!!).

Can't wait to see how it polishes up.   John w. told me he also has
stainless top covers and some nice hoses in the works (looks count!!).
I'm sure he will post about those as soon as they are a go."

Opinions will vary, so far the PRD guys have told me there have been a lot of positive reactions.  ""

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That is interesting! At least they could have slapped a 'Made In USA'
sticker on it. But then that would be like the US flag I bought at Wal Mart
and it is stamped Made In China. Now I am really confused. I wonder why the
radiator could not be made in the US? Hope radiators ain't going the way of
televisions like Zenith, or hell, even with yesterday's news of Toyota
passing GM in sales, hope it ain't going way of automobiles!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com