[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

Charlie, Call A.I.T. Automotive in Scranton.
Talk to tom or jerry, the 2 counter guys. They will get your intake
and exhaust gaskets for you. They most likely rebuilt hundreds of amc
motors in the past 25 years.
The ph. # is 342-7122

or if you want, i can order them for you. I drive by the place 6 times
a day.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> In a message dated 4/26/2007 9:24:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> baddassgremlin@... writes:
>
> Charlie, go back to the store and give them one of these two numbers.
> If these numbers are not the numbers that they go by, then they can
put
> it in the cross reference search, but this is what you want. These
> numbers are from Napa. First number is MS15510, which is a the one I
> would recommend. Second part number is MS9982, same application just a
> different "style" but does the same thing. If they say that they can
> not cross reference these numbers, then I would laugh at them and get
> back to me or others on the group that have offered to get the gasket
> set from our supplier and ship it to you. My Napa store has these in
> stock all the time. Bob in MN.
>

> Thanks Bob. I find this whole thing rather amazing. But, then again,
 most of
> these guys up here don't even know what an AMC is! I'll give this a
 whirl.

>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor  X"

<*> Your email settings: