Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question: Attn: Luke

In a message dated 4/26/2007 9:24:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
Charlie, go back to the store and give them one of these two numbers.
If these numbers are not the numbers that they go by, then they can put
it in the cross reference search, but this is what you want. These
numbers are from Napa. First number is MS15510, which is a the one I
would recommend. Second part number is MS9982, same application just a
different "style" but does the same thing. If they say that they can
not cross reference these numbers, then I would laugh at them and get
back to me or others on the group that have offered to get the gasket
set from our supplier and ship it to you. My Napa store has these in
stock all the time. Bob in MN.
Thanks Bob. I find this whole thing rather amazing. But, then again, most of these guys up here don't even know what an AMC is! I'll give this a whirl.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.