Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 gasket question

Hi Charlie.
I know exactly what part you are looking for.   We have it where I work and it sounds just like what you need. It has a 6 holer thin gasket for the intake manifold. A thicker more heavy duty 6 holer gasket for the Exhaust. Also has a round gasket and a square gasket included. Sorry I'm not sure what the part number is off the top of my head. What do you have for parts stores in your area?  I suppose if you wanted me to I could get it at work and send it out to you. I work at CarQuest. Other ones like Napa, Advanced, Autozone should have it. The set costs about $15. I It sounds to me that the outfit you are dealing with is looking for individual gaskets, not complete kits. I know that is how they are seperated on the computers at work. It fits most 6 bangers from the mid 60s all the way to 1990.
If possible I would look elsewhere.
I just thought I could help.  I know what it is like searching for parts. I am currently looking for 9inch drums for the back of my Hornet. I cant get them at CarQuest.
Good luck. I hope I could help                      Luke