Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NOS Grilles?

Paul, sorry to hear the old lady tossed them out, shit happens! I have been looking for a almost NOS 70 smog pump with date coded hoses I sold to a fellow in Canada, it was lost by UPS "what can we lose for you?" and was gone for 3 months, stalled at the Canadian border, then simply vanished. So it makes it back down to Houston eventually, box all beat to crap, but intact. Then my yardmen apparently tossed it thinking it was junk.

So had to give refund. And if you think smog stuff is cheap for 1970 cars (and we all yanked it and threw it away back then) think again in 2007 as people try to go back original:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AMC-AMX-SC-RAMBLER-non-p-steering-smog-pump-brkt-mor_W0QQitemZ180086808398QQihZ008QQcategoryZ10076QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A small price to pay however as people want to go back stock or are turning green!

As for your grille, 74 had the highest production of Gremlins as per one year, and that grille is still available, while other years have dried up. I would guess, and that is all it is, that your grille would be worth $200/low to $450/high.

Speaking of things for sale, ya'll take a lookthru my stuff on fee-bait here, might see something you need or want:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1

and feel free to post a free AMC CLASSIFED AD in my heavy traffic AMC Classifieds section of the website:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amc_classifieds/AMC_Classified_ads.htm
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825