Re: [BaadAssGremlins] NOS Grilles?

Andrew,
 I have sold all but one of my repaired grilles for 600.00 While Bart thinks that's too much for a restored grille I have yet to hear of anyone that has an unlimited supply of even broiken ones let alone NOS ones. I am buying all the broken ones I can get. If you have a broken one I can restore it for you if you want to save a few bucks. But like you said tha=ey are extreemly hard to find in even good condition. If you hold out long enough you may find a deal for a broken one or one in ok shape for 400.
 And I have personally seen 4 NOS grilles sell for between 900- 1200.00 + on ebay in the last 3 years.
 This is why I decided to start collecting broken grilles and learn how to restore them.
 Davis

Andrew <volcomh2o3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
They're so hard to find! I don't know if anyone can help me find one?
I saw one on ebay but it was like $600 and the guy repaired it
himself. He said NOS ones go for $1000 but I wasn't sure if it was BS
or not. Thanks!

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair