Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need a BATTERY tray for my 72 Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Need a BATTERY tray for my 72 Gremlin

Joe,
 Sorry I am dense sometimes. I just pulled it from under the pile and got it ready to ship. I will send it out priority today. BTW it looks like brand new
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone know where i can purchase a replacement battery tray?? Need one
for my 72 Gremlin. Getting ready to paint the engine compartment so i
can install my 401. Was to get one from Davis....guess something went
wrong, have not heard from him? Thanks alot,Joe

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair