[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need a BATTERY tray for my 72 Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Need a BATTERY tray for my 72 Gremlin

Joe, I bought mine from American Performance Products out of Florida.
$91.00 with shipping. I posted my comments about it, a month or so
back. The quality is marginal but after I stripped it and repainted it,
I felt is was Ok. The welded on studs are not in the exact location so
I had to elongate my mounting holes on the underside plate. I am going
to take my old battery tray and go junkyard shopping next week and find
something that is as close to it as I can find, out of a newer car, so
it can be ordered still from a dealer. I am sure I will find something.
Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@...> wrote:

> Anyone know where i can purchase a replacement battery tray?? Need
one
> for my 72 Gremlin. Getting ready to paint the engine compartment so i
> can install my 401. Was to get one from Davis....guess something went
> wrong, have not heard from him? Thanks alot,Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)