[BaadAssGremlins] Re: This guys 'Gremlin' resto

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: This guys 'Gremlin' resto

No real updates.  Ive been in college this past year and anytime i  get a little extra cash i've
been buying stuff for the car.  The 401 is just about finished.  need to get electric ignition
for it.  I have the stuff from the jeep but im looking at updating it to MSD.  trying to work
out my rearend, the 8 3/4 i have is a lot wider than what i wanted.  so im looking at
shortening it, but if i shorten it i might as well do a mini tub on the car but not really sure
how to.  I have yet to fix the drivers side rocker.  and theres a nasty dent right behind the
drivers door taht i really dont know what to do with.  i dont have the tools to fix it and
dont have the money for someone else to.  after i fix that dent I have a few things to touch
up then put the car into paint.  Depending on if i get a internship this summer the gremlin
may be ready to go about mid summer.  Or i get the internship i should have the money to
finish it up they way i want next fall.  Im about 6 hours away from my gremlin and dont
get the chance to go home very often to work on it.

> Good on ya,As that woulda popped back out in a heartbeat,that's a dirty old
> shady used carsaleman trick what you were doing,I used to work for one and the
>  head 'bodyman' soul stuff the holes with bondo and call it restored.we  had
> this customer in a 1969 Cougar irate because he paid 7K for a 'restored
> Cougar only to have the bottums of the doors bubble out with rot/bondo.Got any
> updated pics for your hot rod journal?
> Bart

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional