Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: This guys 'Gremlin' resto

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: This guys 'Gremlin' resto

A little bit at a time Tim. My gremlin has been down for 2 years now and I am starting to put the body back together now. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel, I just hope it's not a train
 P.S. I may have an ignition for you Email me
 Davis

Tim Kottman <timkott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No real updates. Ive been in college this past year and anytime i get a little extra cash i've
been buying stuff for the car. The 401 is just about finished. need to get electric ignition
for it. I have the stuff from the jeep but im looking at updating it to MSD. trying to work
out my rearend, the 8 3/4 i have is a lot wider than what i wanted. so im looking at
shortening it, but if i shorten it i might as well do a mini tub on the car but not really sure
how to. I have yet to fix the drivers side rocker. and theres a nasty dent right behind the
drivers door taht i really dont know what to do with. i dont have the tools to fix it and
dont have the money for someone else to. after i fix that dent I have a few things to touch
up then put the car into paint. Depending on if i get a internship this summer the gremlin
may be ready to go about mid summer. Or i get the internship i should have the money to
finish it up they way i want next fall. Im about 6 hours away from my gremlin and dont
get the chance to go home very often to work on it.

> Good on ya,As that woulda popped back out in a heartbeat,that's a dirty old
> shady used carsaleman trick what you were doing,I used to work for one and the
> head 'bodyman' soul stuff the holes with bondo and call it restored.we had
> this customer in a 1969 Cougar irate because he paid 7K for a 'restored
> Cougar only to have the bottums of the doors bubble out with rot/bondo.Got any
> updated pics for your hot rod journal?
> Bart
>

> ************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair