Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6.6 Litre Decal Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6.6 Litre Decal Update

In a message dated 4/2/2007 9:40:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
American Parts Depot said that the 6.6, 5.0 and the 4.2 Litre decals
come in either red w/silver outline or silver w/red outline. That is
the choices they have available because that is the only color choices
that were original AMC colors (that they are aware of). And they are
OEM size/design/appearance. I ordered a 5.0 decal (red) and will let
you all know how it looks when it gets here later this week. Bob in MN.
Great Bob! Thanks!

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.