Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This guys 'Gremlin' resto

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] This guys 'Gremlin' resto

In a message dated 4/2/2007 1:56:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, timkott@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Yeh that would be me. I have since changed most of
that. At the time i was younger and very stupid.
Since then i have taken actual automotive classes.
Have since made full patch panels and only used a skim
coat of bondo to smooth out a little warpage.
Good on ya,As that woulda popped back out in a heartbeat,that's a dirty old shady used carsaleman trick what you were doing,I used to work for one and the head 'bodyman' soul stuff the holes with bondo and call it restored.we had this customer in a 1969 Cougar irate because he paid 7K for a 'restored Cougar only to have the bottums of the doors bubble out with rot/bondo.Got any updated pics for your hot rod journal?
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair