[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer Info

Bob, Wise choice! (LOL). Most folks on here know that my first resto
was a 1975 Pacer. I personally love the earlier coupe models with the
flat hood (the 77-79 were ugly). Try amcpacer.com or rust-free-
parts.com for available Pacers. Watch out for broken interior door
handles (that replacement piece is expensive). Sagging doors can be
repaired with replacement pins & bushings. The A/C is usually an item
that you will have to completely retrofit. The motor mounts are another
problem area in these cars and often expensive to replace (but are
available). Also, if the rear side windows are cracked you will have to
find those replacements in a junkyard as far as I know. Make sure your
interior plastic pieces are useable or start looking on eBay, etc. I
always loved the way my Pacer handled and floated along the road. Good
luck in your search. I hope you find a great little bubble soon! ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert" <baddassgremlin@...>
wrote:

> Ok everyone. I am looking into adding a Pacer to my AMC collection.
Who
> has info/input as to pros and cons of the Pacer? What years are
better
> than others? Also if anyone knows of a rust free Pacer for sale, I'd
be
> interested in getting contact info on it. I'm heading down to Arizona
> to Look at one this weekend (leaving Thursday), so if you have any
> connections for me in Arizona, give me a call @ 763-772-9625. I am
> looking for a Pacer in the price range up to about $5000. Thanks
> everyone, Bob in MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: