[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu.......the deerslayer.....

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey, Lu.......the deerslayer.....

Hey, Gary. BTW, I didn't kill Bambi, it was his big brother (LOL).
And I personally don't consider hunting a sport. My experience was
both facinating and humbling. I wanted to know if I could accomplish
killing a large game animal for food and I learned that I was able to
do what it took at the right moment. If I never kill another animal
(purposely with a weapon or accidentally with a car, etc.), I still
have that experience in my mind forever. I can't even imagine(nor do
I desire to know)what is must be like to kill a human being  - which
is probably why I have such empathy with our combat veterans. I mean,
really... killing a person? Even if they are deemed our enemy....no
wonder our vets all have some degree of PTSD....ah well, I digress.

The blue interior color was matched to the new upholstery at a paint
shop using a photo/computer program. I think it is a close match to a
Nissan interior color, but I will double check when I get home and
let you know. The exterior color was matched in the same manner to a
blue hockey stick stripe that I bought from Pheonix Graphics and plan
to use on the sides of the Gremlin. I am proud of the way it all came
together and will post updated photos when the weather breaks. ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> By the way, Lu, if you read this, What is that blue color paint you
used on your interior? That is one of the nicest shades of blue I've
ever seen. Did you use this color on the outside rear section also?
Gary

disrespect and no I don't find deer meat on my plate ever. They come
up in my yard all the time, eat my wife's plants and leave. Never
even thought about killing them. However, more power to all of you
out there that find this 'sport' so entertaining. To each his own I
guess. LOL   Gary

> I'll think of you next time i sink my teeth into some venison!
> Bart

__
> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: