[BaadAssGremlins] Pacer Info

Ok everyone. I am looking into adding a Pacer to my AMC collection. Who
has info/input as to pros and cons of the Pacer? What years are better
than others? Also if anyone knows of a rust free Pacer for sale, I'd be
interested in getting contact info on it. I'm heading down to Arizona
to Look at one this weekend (leaving Thursday), so if you have any
connections for me in Arizona, give me a call @ 763-772-9625. I am
looking for a Pacer in the price range up to about $5000. Thanks
everyone, Bob in MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: