Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What parts of an 83 Eagle will fit a 78 Gremli

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What parts of an 83 Eagle will fit a 78 Gremlin?

In a message dated 2/13/2007 6:58:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, timkott@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Just a little thinking but would the 4x4 parts from the eagle kammback (?) work on a
gremlin to convert a gremlin to 4x4?
No the floors and frame rails are different I believe due to needing more strength on the unibody for the twists and bumps the 4x4 would go through.
Bart

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair