Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What parts of an 83 Eagle will fit a 78 Gremli

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: What parts of an 83 Eagle will fit a 78 Gremlin?

I looked in to this a couple of years ago. Eagle floors are different to accommodate the 4x4 transfer case, also the transmission and engine are offset slightly to one side. Front suspension and mounts are different.

It would be easier to go the other way--convert the Eagle Kammback into a Gremlin. Front end sheet metal and grill would need to be transfered over, and the Gremlin sail panel welded into the side of the Kammback.
Onree