[BaadAssGremlins] Cal Tracs

OK, I broke done and bought a set of Cal Tracs Traction bar set up from
Calvert Racing. Someone on the group said they were great. I talked
with them before I ordered and told them it was for my 73 Gremlin and
that the stock rear end was being replaced with a Ford 9", (3" dia.
housing). They said that part # 1020 (Jav/AMX)was the one I needed.
Wellllll,,, They came today and it was obvious that the shock mounts
were not going to work as they were too close to the rear end housing
and angled the wrong way. After talking with them it was decided to
send back their spring plates/mounts and also send them my original
plate/mount and they will design a new mount to make sure it fits
GREMLINS with the staggered shocks and 3" dia. housing. Otherwise I was
impressed and have already installed the forward spring mount set-up.
They said that I should have the "NEW" design mounts within 10 days.
Bob in MN.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: