Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VIN number search ????????????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VIN number search ????????????

I would be willing to pay a price for my Gremlin, if I
could find it, and it was still in good shape.  It was
a 72 "X" with a 304 3 speed and PS, PB (disks) and AC.
 I got a deal on it when it was new and sitting on the
lot, because everyone wanted a 6 cyl. not a hot rod.
If I remeber correctly, I paid around $2400.00 for it.
 Wish I never sold it :(
ED

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional