[BaadAssGremlins] To Lu On The Expensive Silvery Insulation

[BaadAssGremlins] To Lu On The Expensive Silvery Insulation

If he is using what I think it is, it's  Dynamat Extreme and is a waste
of money putting it in the roof between the headliner and the roof. I
used the regular Dynamat in the roof's of both Hornet's. The yellow one
4-5 years ago and the orange one almost 2 years ago. The silver
(Extreme)  is good on the floors and firewall where there is engine and
and exhaust heat. The yellow car got the extreme on the firewall and the
floor since it will have a V8 duel exhaust swap eventually. The orange 6
cyl car only got it on the drivers side interior floor where the 6 cyl
single exhaust run's.
"Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional