[BaadAssGremlins] Re: To Lu On The Expensive Silvery Insulation

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: To Lu On The Expensive Silvery Insulation

Hi Doc! Sorry to take so long responding, but my mother had a total
knee replacement surgery and I had to stay with her at the hospital.
She is in a 10-day physical rehab. facility now. Anyway, I don't
know what the silver material is called, but I looked up Dynamat
Extreme on the internet. The material that this guy has is not a
sound deadener. It is a large weave fabric on a long bolt that is
very thin, white on one side, and silver metallic on the other. I
will ask him this week and get back to you. Did you have problems
with the Dynamat on the roof of your car? ~Lu~ P.S. I am glad you
are feeling better!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> If he is using what I think it is, it's  Dynamat Extreme and is a
waste
> of money putting it in the roof between the headliner and the
roof. I
> used the regular Dynamat in the roof's of both Hornet's. The
yellow one
> 4-5 years ago and the orange one almost 2 years ago. The silver
> (Extreme)  is good on the floors and firewall where there is
engine and
> and exhaust heat. The yellow car got the extreme on the firewall
and the
> floor since it will have a V8 duel exhaust swap eventually. The
orange 6
> cyl car only got it on the drivers side interior floor where the 6
cyl
> single exhaust run's.
> "Doc"

<*> Your email settings: