Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

No skin off my nose patrick. There is one local here that is in better shape with papers and no chance of somone claiming it stolen down the road. O ya and the guy is asking 600. And it is the more desireable 72 body style.So that's what I based the 400 from. Yes the grille is worth probly more if it is a 70-early 73 one piece, but you failed to mention that in your description. A 74 has a 3 piece grille
 Good luck with your sale or your rust.
 Davis
 20 Gremlins and counting

patrick stambaugh <obsydein@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
dude you can get a title from broadway titile 150 bucks for the car , you guys are all talking about the dude on ebay scamming people , listen to what you just said 400 dollars  the  grill is worth at least 600   , everybody wants stuff for nothing  nowadays , well without seeing the condition of the car  i really doubt you could give an honest price , to me its worth that easy , hell its probaly in better shape that most of the cars out there for sale with papers , but i still think thats funny 400 dollars keep dreaming , ill let her sit an rust to death before id let her go for that , im a mopar guy the only reason i have the car is to save it for one of you gremlin guys , but insult me with a price like that no way dude , , hell i could send her to the scrap yard an almost make that much , sincerly yours patrick

Davis Martin <martin-davis@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
YOu will be better off to part out that car as for that kind of money no one would take a chance on a non documented car. 400 bucks someone may take a chance but 200 is way outta line.
 Just my opinion others may differ.
 Davis

patrick stambaugh <obsydein@yahoo.com> wrote:
i advertised my car awhile back on here , i have a 74 gremlin with alum slots the car is in great shape, body has some rust not real bad though i have alot of extra parts to go with it , i have a chrome wing , a brand new oem grill still in the box , extra tail lights , some other parts as well , the car still has the original motor 6 cylinder , the only catch is i have no title for the car , i can provide a bill of sales to the buyer, i aquirred this car though a job i did for a friend that bought a property that had the car on it , im looking to get at least 2,000 dollars for all , anyone interested please email me attendtion  74 gremlin , at obsydein@yahoo.com , only serious people should apply ,please dont ask me to sell the parts or part the car , its the whole thing or nothing at all , if youd like to check out my honesty , i have a ebay store online its called motorcycles are us , , check out my feedback left by people ,thanks again  patrick , or can also be reached at 7178170980 1000am thur 6pm eastern standard time , have a great day patrick

jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, GrublinX@... wrote:

> What is this guy's eBay member name? What is his feedback score?
> Charlie
> In a message dated 10/25/2006 11:41:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> jgray_55@... writes:
>
> WELL Bart...that would have to be small claims/civil court. I just
> consulted with a police officer today. The police will NOT even
fill
> out any papaer work or even a report for a civil court caes they
> said! I DO have a receipt where i paid them...BUT nothing is
> listed /priced/ itemized seperatley..listed /priced/ itemized s
> to be done, and a total $$. So..with NO itemized list..i'm out of
> luck. I'd have to pay a lawyer,court costs...THEN if they were
> ordered to pay me any $$$$ i'd be lucky to get it! IFFF you win a
> small claims case...it's up to YOU to take the loser back to court
if
> they do NOT pay you. Then you pay Lawyer fees again..court costs
> again....etc!again....etc!<WBR>! Whole process suc

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car