Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

dude you can get a title from broadway titile 150 bucks for the car , you guys are all talking about the dude on ebay scamming people , listen to what you just said 400 dollars  the  grill is worth at least 600   , everybody wants stuff for nothing  nowadays , well without seeing the condition of the car  i really doubt you could give an honest price , to me its worth that easy , hell its probaly in better shape that most of the cars out there for sale with papers , but i still think thats funny 400 dollars keep dreaming , ill let her sit an rust to death before id let her go for that , im a mopar guy the only reason i have the car is to save it for one of you gremlin guys , but insult me with a price like that no way dude , , hell i could send her to the scrap yard an almost make that much , sincerly yours patrick

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
YOu will be better off to part out that car as for that kind of money no one would take a chance on a non documented car. 400 bucks someone may take a chance but 200 is way outta line.
 Just my opinion others may differ.
 Davis

patrick stambaugh <obsydein@yahoo.com> wrote:
i advertised my car awhile back on here , i have a 74 gremlin with alum slots the car is in great shape, body has some rust not real bad though i have alot of extra parts to go with it , i have a chrome wing , a brand new oem grill still in the box , extra tail lights , some other parts as well , the car still has the original motor 6 cylinder , the only catch is i have no title for the car , i can provide a bill of sales to the buyer, i aquirred this car though a job i did for a friend that bought a property that had the car on it , im looking to get at least 2,000 dollars for all , anyone interested please email me attendtion  74 gremlin , at obsydein@yahoo.com , only serious people should apply ,please dont ask me to sell the parts or part the car , its the whole thing or nothing at all , if youd like to check out my honesty , i have a ebay store online its called motorcycles are us , , check out my feedback left by people ,thanks again  patrick , or can also be reached at 7178170980 1000am thur 6pm eastern standard time , have a great day patrick

jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, GrublinX@... wrote:

> What is this guy's eBay member name? What is his feedback score?
> Charlie
> In a message dated 10/25/2006 11:41:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> jgray_55@... writes:
>
> WELL Bart...that would have to be small claims/civil court. I just
> consulted with a police officer today. The police will NOT even
fill
> out any papaer work or even a report for a civil court caes they
> said! I DO have a receipt where i paid them...BUT nothing is
> listed /priced/ itemized seperatley..listed /priced/ itemized s
> to be done, and a total $$. So..with NO itemized list..i'm out of
> luck. I'd have to pay a lawyer,court costs...THEN if they were
> ordered to pay me any $$$$ i'd be lucky to get it! IFFF you win a
> small claims case...it's up to YOU to take the loser back to court
if
> they do NOT pay you. Then you pay Lawyer fees again..court costs
> again....etc!again....etc!<WBR>! Whole process suc

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car