[BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP ? Part #s for Mirror's ??

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP ? Part #s for Mirror's ??

Hi Eddie_____Thanks for the info. But I'm looking at the Pic & some
how it looks like the angel at the base & Post differ from the one I
have . This one looks more like it & with the same part # AM3677577

 What do You think ? 170043578299

 P.s. I'm not sure why but I'm not getting any Group e-mail ?? I
have not changed any settings with the Group or My mail ??????

Bill

 --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> This is a Gremlin/Hornet mirror, but note it says that the base
has been
> chnged to fit Matador. I looked in several of my Group 15 catalogs
here and
> didn't see this number as it is a Group 15 accessory. My thinking
is it is
> for 75-76. However should fit any Gremlin/Hornet from 70-77. The
74 Gremlin
> I had a few years ago had one of these on it. I sold it and put
the
> retangular head style on it though as I had a matched set for
> Grem/Horn/Cond.
>
> Did you doa search for 'amc mirror' while on ebay as there are
several of
> these. Granted this one is NOS for $40, not a bad deal. I don't
remember the
> seller's name but have dealt witht hem in the past.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...