Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP ? Part #s for Mirror's ??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP ? Part #s for Mirror's ??

Hmmm I put these two auction photos side by side:
170043578299
220039797141
and these two mirros apprear same even at the different angles.

Bill, I don't know which one you have however have not seen a photo. Most
mirrors have a part number cast inside the neck however, possbibly you could
compare what you have with these two auctions?

Ok, after taking a break to go eat Mexican food, then watch the mighty
Raiders kick Steelers ass, I don't know why I didn't think of this before.
If you look thru my auctions i have for sale cheap a BIG 11X17 1977 AMC
Accessories list whihc includes description, application, accessory number,
and dealer net!

This auction:
AMC part # 8993190       220039797141   with that part number, is FOR
MATADOR **ONLY**
it will not fit others. So that eliminates that!

One more thing, if anyone here on Bart's group wants a AMC Group 15
Accessories book from 1970, which covers mostly 70-all the way back into 64,
they are $9.
 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330040319673
Ditto for the 1974 one I sell, it covers all 74-back to 70, but also has a
lot of crap listed from 65-70.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330040323863
Same deal, $9.

And if anyone wants one of those huge 77 Accessories pages, which has
radios, CB's, speakers, batteries, vent shades, you name it, it is $4.
Shipping on any of them is $2.50 each, or if you want all three items,
shipping still only $2.50.

The best thing about these is you see so many shit one bay listed
erronousely, sometimes on purpose, sometimes just dumbasses. In other word,s
some intentional, some not. But this is the best way to weed it out as you
have the part numbers in hand whether it is a locking gas cap, ski rack,
mirrors, side moldings, bumper guards, what have you.

I have included a photo of the 77 master page here. Hope this might help
Bill or someone else!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825