Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP ? Part #s for Mirror's ??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: HELP ? Part #s for Mirror's ??

This is a Gremlin/Hornet mirror, but note it says that the base has been
chnged to fit Matador. I looked in several of my Group 15 catalogs here and
didn't see this number as it is a Group 15 accessory. My thinking is it is
for 75-76. However should fit any Gremlin/Hornet from 70-77. The 74 Gremlin
I had a few years ago had one of these on it. I sold it and put the
retangular head style on it though as I had a matched set for
Grem/Horn/Cond.

Did you doa search for 'amc mirror' while on ebay as there are several of
these. Granted this one is NOS for $40, not a bad deal. I don't remember the
seller's name but have dealt witht hem in the past.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx