[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

Ya know...IFFF it would have been properly described aND
packed /padded well..MAYBE this would have been a much more enjoyable
experience. BUT...it was not! The mounting holes dammaged were
drfinatley done before packing. The big crack might have been before
shipping OR during since the dummy put it in a 1/4" too short wood
box with NO padding! DUH...plastic grille wedged into a tight box..NO
padding...HMMM whats the odds of surviving?? Joe. --- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> What is this guy's eBay member name? What is his feedback score?
> Charlie
> In a message dated 10/25/2006 11:41:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> jgray_55@... writes:
>
> WELL  Bart...that would have to be small claims/civil court. I just
> consulted  with a police officer today. The police will NOT even
fill
> out any papaer  work or even a report for a civil court caes they
> said! I DO have a  receipt where i paid them...BUT nothing is
> listed /priced/ itemized  seperatley..listed /priced/ itemized  s
> to be done, and a total $$.  So..with NO itemized list..i'm out of
> luck. I'd have to pay a lawyer,court  costs...THEN if they were
> ordered to pay me any $$$$ i'd be lucky to get  it! IFFF you win a
> small claims case...it's up to YOU to take the loser  back to court
if
> they do NOT pay you. Then you pay Lawyer fees  again..court costs
> again....etc!again....etc!<WBR>! Whole process suc

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)