Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ebay Grill scam

I wonder why 73 and later Hornet grills are not as expensive as the
Gremlin ones? You don't see that many Hornet's at cruise nights or AMC
shows. There was one Gremlin and my orange Hornet and a friends
Sportabout out of 20 AMC's at the local AMC show last june. AMC's bread
and butter cars are not high on the collectable's list even to AMC'ers.
"Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: