[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin NOS Introduction Poster SOLD on ebay $$$$$

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin NOS Introduction Poster SOLD on ebay $$$$$

DAvis...I bought em??NOS ones..i WISH. Hmmm please share what you're
smokin..hahaha. Now..i DID buy a USED SUPPOSEDLY perfect/crack free
grille from  a guy in Michigan on ebay..WHAT a rip-off!! It was split
right above the one headlight...right where my cars grille is(on both
sides). ALSO the recessed scre holes on one side are NOT there at
all??? Hmmm not in the box..SOOOO must have been gone before packed!
Seller WAS SUPPOSED to refund a whopping $100 to me..he did NOT insure
it, even when i asked him to??? NEVER got a cent yet!! He built a real
nice wooden box to ship it in...BUT the box was about 1/4 inch too
short for the grille. NO room for the grille OR any padding. When he
shoved the grille into the box..it bound up and flexed at the V shaped
factory crease above the headlights..and BUSTED!!!!!!! At times i
REALLY get tired if the shit on ebay. MOST sellers are perfectly
honest...THEN you have the excuse givers/LIARS!! -- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, patrick stambaugh <obsydein@...> wrote:

> how much should a oem grill brand new in the box for a gremlin
bring , i have one  that goes with the gremlin im trying to sell ,
thanks pat

> jgray_55 <jgray_55@...> wrote:          Wholly crap!! Anyone see what
this thing brought???? Sold for $263.00
> and change!!!! Someone named amc kings on ebay obviously has WAYYYY
> more $$$ than grey matter! Would have been REAL COOL item to own. I
> beleive i've seen that bidder pay outragous amounts of $$$ before on
> ebay. Would have loved to had it...BUT i can DYNO my new 401 when
it's
> ready for only $300.00. Hmmmm which is more important to me.....DOH!!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)