[BaadAssGremlins] parts for 1978 GREMLIN

[BaadAssGremlins] parts for 1978 GREMLIN

I am looking for the following items for my 1978 GREMLIN:

space saver tire cover (in black)

under the dashboard tray that runs the width of the car under steering
wheel and covers up the vents. Someone emailed me that they might have
what i am looking for but have not heard back. I am hoping to find
this piece in black

set of 4 ralleye style AMC rims with trim rings, I have the volcano
center hubs already - decent condition I don't want to have to restore
them

center hub for ralleye sport steering wheel - The plastic is cracked
on mine

That's it for now - I am new to this site all the help I can get I
appreciate. Just posted  photos  in the photo album of my GREMLIN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)