RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Myth Busters fire at a Gremlin with a Bazooka

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Myth Busters fire at a Gremlin with a Bazooka

Rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated (and even celebrated by some), but

this summer has been work, work and little of anything else. The firm won a few enormous

contracts by promising the impossible, so I’ve essentially been a recluse, trying to get

it done. And in the meantime, I had a nice scare with heart issues, but it’s back under

control and I’m feeling more-or-less normal again.

Everything AMC went by the wayside- I’ve even got a few folks good n pissed as I

promised parts I’ve had no time to go and pull. My own police Javelin has simply sat, too.

No progress all year, which upsets the crap out of me…I so wanted her on the road, at

least as a local cruiser, by now. But she’s essentially unchanged since her first and only

show appearance last October(?) in PA.

Now, fall and winter approach again…I fear she’ll just lay up ’til next spring. But at least

I haven’t been dumb enough to wanna sell her, I guess. She’s in the heated garage

at Mom’s place, under a cover and on jackstands…so at least she’s safe.

Then there’s my 45th in two months (sigh)…

John W Rosa

www.JavelinAMX.com

1971 AMC Javelin ADPS 401 (slo-mo resto project)

1972 AMC Javelin SST (parts)

1973 AMC Hornet hatchback (for adoption)

1981 AMC Spirit 258/Auto (slo-mo custom project)