Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

In a message dated 9/22/2006 9:23:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time, djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Nice meeting you and your Wife today, Nice car too.
I am looking for ALOT of interior parts, a front disc brake setup, a
good drivers side door, a 401 motor, a 10 inch rear steel drum, a
steering column (no shifter) and a rear window louver.
Nice meeting you as well. Sorry we did not get time to chat. As you saw, some guy had me cornered -loved my car and carried on for a while. I'm headed south next week and plan on looking for AMC parts. I'll keep my eye open for you. Do you watch eBay?

Charlie "Cool Factor X"