[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

Yes, I search e-bay nightly.

I never expected to find parts so limited.
Oh well, it will make the projects' end more rewarding.

You say your going south? Carlisle? if so I will also e there, for
sat. and possiblty sun.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> In a message dated 9/22/2006 9:23:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> djdave@... writes:
>
> Nice  meeting you and your Wife today, Nice car too.
> I am looking for ALOT of  interior parts, a front disc brake setup, a
> good drivers side door, a 401  motor, a 10 inch rear steel drum, a
> steering column (no shifter) and a rear  window louver.
>

> Nice meeting you as well. Sorry we did not get time to chat. As you
saw,
> some guy had me cornered -loved my car and carried on for a while.
I'm headed
> south next week and plan on looking for AMC parts. I'll keep my eye
open for
> you. Do you watch eBay?
>

> Charlie "Cool Factor X"

<*> Your email settings: