Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gas Gauge & Inst. Light Problem Finally Cured!!!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gas Gauge & Inst. Light Problem Finally Cured!!!!!!!

Nice talking with you too Brad. Also there is one other thing about the
gas gauge problem you have. Does the water temp gauge work? If not the
gas gauge and the water temp problem may be a bad resister the somehow
regulates both gauges. It is plugged into the back of the gauge panel
and is white. They are impossible to get but someone on the AMX files
said you can adapt a universal one from Radio Shack. I am just glad it
appears I finally have mine fixed. I now can get rid of the 3 foot long
3/8" diameter wooden dowel I carry in the back to stick the tank to
check how much gas I have.
"Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional