Re: [BaadAssGremlins] paint code problems (not amc related)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] paint code problems (not amc related)

thanks to both of ya, that help espically the festiva site, and ur right
paul it wont, i just took a small chip off the door thats on there now
and took it to advance and got somthing that looked close to the chip in
a spray can =) thanks again