Re: [BaadAssGremlins] paint code problems (not amc related)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] paint code problems (not amc related)

That paint code isn't going to match anyhow, go to your local Painters Supply store and have them match it.  Thats what the bump shops do. Just had a quart made for my 50 dodge and is exactomundo.  Paul

Onree <onree@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Try checking out fordfestiva.com  It is a site similar to this for owners of Festiva and Aspire cars. I bet somebody there would know.
Onree

on 8/19/06 3:08 PM, Charles Burch at warlocke@kc.rr.com did write:

hey guys im having a problem getting paint to replace a door on a 95
ford aspire

the paint code on the label is T05, and its also mfd by kia for ford,
orileys looked in both ford and kia for this code but no luck, anyone
know anywhere else i can try, the only paint i can find with T05 is from
a 2000 mitshubi however its spelt lol. thanks for any advice guys,

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS