[BaadAssGremlins] Whats a a/c compressor worth....??

[BaadAssGremlins] Whats a a/c compressor worth....??

I purchased a a/c compressor and condesor off of FEEBAY and when I
opened the box, the "wonderfull person" that I got it from put the
COMPRESSOR ON TOP OF THE CONDENSOR!! And of course by the time I got it
all the way from the mid west....it was and is in about a million
pieces and completely worthless. I sent the guy a message and his
responce was that "he had packaged it properly (in bubble wrap) and he
is not responsible for what USPS did with it". He didnt offer insurance
and he also stated that "from the pictures" you could tell that the
condensor was starting to unravel. NOT!! If the condensor was starting
to unravel, he should of stated that it was in his discription. He also
stated that what I had to pay, over 100 bucks that the condensor is
worth that alone...So is it worth the 128 bucks that I had to pay? And
if it is...anyone want to purchase it?? LOL!! :(~~
Its for an inline but I amagine that it could also be used for a V-8
also.
Bill Northern Idaho.