Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats a a/c compressor worth....??

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Whats a a/c compressor worth....??

then u may want to get with ebay about this because at my local parts
store for my 78 grem a condenser is 147 bucks
http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductList.aspx?st=2&parttype=390&ptset=A&searchfor=Condenser&so=0