[BaadAssGremlins] 369 auctions end today

[BaadAssGremlins] 369 auctions end today

Last week fee-bay found it in their hearts to have a 1/2 price sale, that
means, it was only 1/2 price to list most things. Sort of a Rambler
Mentality day, like they have had before like 5 cent listings and 10 cent
listings. So what might cost you 35 cents usual to list was only 17 cents,
which means momma has toll booth change. So I emptied several files, all
sorts of stuff from sheetmetal, emblems, NOS owners manuals and books for
many years, posters, there is stuff in there from mid 50s Nash to 88 Eagle.
And most of it cheap so I can clear out most of this stuff in my garage!

With that in mind, most, no, all 369 auctions will end in 7-10 hours,
depending on your time zone. Go look thru them, the link is below, maybe you
see something you like or want. Thanks should you bid, some of the items I
have are one of a kind in there also!
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakes

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX