Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Project Update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Another Project Update

Damn Lu it sounds like you are having your problems with quality
control. You would think at the school they would be teaching quality
control. On the upholstery you are pretty much at the mercy of these
people unless you have references as to the quality of their work.
Luckily for me I did all the upholstery work myself except for the
seats. The shop I bought the material for the interior for was also the
one that did the seats. Over the last 5-6 years I have seen them do a
lot of high end resto's like Jag's, Roll's, Benz's and other high dollar
cars besides the normal American muscle and 50's-60's cars so I knew the
quality of their work. I also supplied the stock seat insert material
myself with them supplying the black vinal. There are very few
upholstery shops locally and I had to wait 6 months for them to find the
time to do my seats. As you can see by the pic's it was well worth the
wait. Hang in there Lu. I know about 100+ heat indexes. We finally are
back to normal after 2-3 weeks of 100+ indexes. I only go out of the
house every 3-4 days lately. Luckily I have small projects to work on
inside in the A/C.
"Doc"