[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another Project Update

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Another Project Update

About the interior paint color - I had selected a color from the
designated paint store for the school. When the instructor went to
the store to buy the paint, he was informed that what I had picked
out would not work on metal. So the instructor had to 'guess' at the
right color, comparing it only to the color chip that I had chosen.
It simply turned out to be too grey. So now the search is on again
for a blue color that I can use on metal that will work with the seat
covers, carpeting, and plastic panels. Four samples later, I am still
experimenting by getting small samples of each color, taking them
home, and shooting a scrap piece of metal to compare to the other
pieces. It is starting to look like a metallic acrylic enamel (one
coat) is going to be the winner. ~Lu~