[BaadAssGremlins] RC Pacer versus the RC Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] RC Pacer versus the RC Gremlin

I just received an RC Pacer a friend from my model group got me. The
scale is bigger than the 1/18 scale American Muscle diecast AMX's but
seems to be relatively close to 1/16 or 1/12th scale. I was told the
gremlin was not quite proportion right and had the Bugaloo (Pimp Wheels)
Also their is a big difference in price too. The Gremlin is too
expensive for me. Anyone have both to compare to see why the price is so
drastically different? The Pacer looks in the proper proportion for what
ever scale it is.
"Doc"