Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RC Pacer versus the RC Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] RC Pacer versus the RC Gremlin

In a message dated 8/4/2006 6:33:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I just received an RC Pacer a friend from my model group got me. The
scale is bigger than the 1/18 scale American Muscle diecast AMX's but
seems to be relatively close to 1/16 or 1/12th scale. I was told the
gremlin was not quite proportion right and had the Bugaloo (Pimp Wheels)
Also their is a big difference in price too. The Gremlin is too
expensive for me. Anyone have both to compare to see why the price is so
drastically different? The Pacer looks in the proper proportion for what
ever scale it is.
"Doc"
The Gremlin looks like it has provisions for working head and tailites plus a place where a speaker goes i guess so it can say outloud DO NOT KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ME FROM BEHIND AS I MAY EXPLODE lol I already removed all the stickers on mine and the roof rack and rear spoiler and filled the holes with spot putty and brushed some green where I sanded ,it looks like shit but a hell of a lot better than before I also added some teeny race stickers i had on the back window and some no's on the fenders that say '401'

Bart

Carnival spirit Spirit phone system

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS