[BaadAssGremlins] No radio Controlled Gremlin, but scored some 1/64

[BaadAssGremlins] No radio Controlled Gremlin, but scored some 1/64

 Well got back from the Wisconsin Dells on wednesday nite. I just had
to make a trip to WaL Mart. I did not see any of those big Gremlins
but did get a red and a blue 1/64 Fresh Cherry diecast. That is the
1st time I have found the those. I guess I am in the last place on
earth these fresh cherry Gremlin are coming too.
  On my vacation I did not see one gremlin or any other AMC or
Rambler. I guess I was just too busy playing around.  HE HE HE
HE                                       Scott