Re: [BaadAssGremlins] No radio Controlled Gremlin, but scored some 1/64

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] No radio Controlled Gremlin, but scored some 1/64

Hi all
I told several people I would get them a R/C car. I went back and of course they were sold out. I am waiting for the new shipment to come in. They said they would call me...so I havent forgot ya'll....eddie walker